Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: two new 15mm infantry starter deals just up on store!

Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 21:05:20 +0200
Subject: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> I'm afraid I have no more information about this at the moment - they
> may do another reprint, but I have no idea when..... :-/

Drat! I thought this book would be widely available as their modern
books seem to be never out of stock. I can only hope they'll do aother
printrun.

I suspect my next order wil be a minis-only one then:-)
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: two new 15mm infantry starter deals just up on store!