Prev: RE: Cross Dimensions Next: Re: Cross Dimensions

RE: Cross Dimensions

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:11:50 +0000
Subject: RE: Cross Dimensions

Whoops, stuck in [Draft]:

Truly, though, of course, I was referring to the elves sailing west to
the Undying Lands...

Obviously, a one way trip.

If it's early 19c, could be emigrating to the new world, as well. Heck
of a lot of folk went to the Americas, and were never heard from again.
Even more so in the 18c.
[I'd have thought if 'going west' meant heading to Oz, that should be
seen as a good thing. Except to indigents, of course...]

Doug