Prev: Re: Cross Dimensions Next: RE: Cross Dimensions

Re: Cross Dimensions

From: Zoe Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:43:09 +1000
Subject: Re: Cross Dimensions

On 28/04/2014 11:05 PM, Douglas Evans wrote:

> Also, 'went west'? I've heard 'gone south' and 'gone north' in the US,
but is that something said in Oz? I'd love speculation on origins.
California Goldrush - a lot decamped and moved to the Australian
goldfields.

> Grim bit of writing in there, Zoe. Love it.
And written 11	years ago too.	I get the feeling that the Tuffleyverse
would be a great setting for some hardcore SF books.

Prev: Re: Cross Dimensions Next: RE: Cross Dimensions