Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: RE: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

From: Paul J Foster <pj_foster@u...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:15:24 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Hi Phil,

Do you subscribe? - because it didn't work for me.  Could only see a
thumbnail of the page - with an error saying that only subscribers could

enlarge.

Cheers,
Paul

Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@ntlworld.com> wrote on 21/01/2014 23:40:24:

> From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@ntlworld.com>
> To: gzg@firedrake.org,
> Date: 21/01/2014 23:40
> Subject: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?
>
> On 21/01/2014 21:59, Samuel Penn wrote:
> > [...] you might try the electronic edition:
> > http://www.exacteditions.com/browse/443/1286
> They'll hate me for this, but I can confirm that it's possible to read

> the relevant article online, so unless you're interested in other
stuff
> in that issue, you can check on Jon (pp 51-54, IIRC) without having to

> find a copy. Use the individual page links to get the pages at a
> readable size -- and for some reason, the one at the top of the
contents

> page works better than the one at the bottom.
>
> Phil

Unless stated otherwise above:

741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
3AU

Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: RE: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?