Prev: More re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW FT STARSHIPS! Next: Re: Fighter Bay Costs

Fighter Bay Costs

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:13:04 +0000
Subject: Fighter Bay Costs

Hi all, a quick Full Thrust question.

For fighter bays, do we also have to pay the empty fighter bay, as if
it was a generic hangar bay (i.e. 27pts)?

I've always assumed that you just pay the fighter cost (e.g. 18pts),
and that the hangar bay costs was only for non-fighter bays, but a
re-reading just now gives the impression we should have been paying
45pts (27 + 18) per standard fighter group.

Thanks.

--
Be seeing you,	      Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.		      Posts: http://www.google.com/+SamuelPenn

Prev: More re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW FT STARSHIPS! Next: Re: Fighter Bay Costs