Prev: Re: Spam to the GZG list Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW FT STARSHIPS!

GZG OFFICIAL: NEW FT STARSHIPS!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:46:22 +0000
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW FT STARSHIPS!

Yes, you did read the subject line right... after a long while of me
being so busy with the 15mm side that the FT fans have been feeling
(justifiably) neglected, I had promised several customers that if at
all possible I WOULD have some more starships out before the end of
the Christmas offers..... and after working all through the weekend
(no rest for the wicked, or for minis manufacturers!) I now have some
almost ready to go: not a huge batch, but six new ships all
master-moulded and ready to have production moulds made in the next
day or so.

There are two new classes for the SCAN-FED, two for the CRUSTIES (the
old "Mystery Fleet" range) and two variants of a new
MERCHANT/CIVILIAN ship - I will release full details as soon as
pictures have been taken and the minis are ready for sale, but rest
assured that will be well before we close the Christmas Offers this
coming Friday (20th), so you'll still be able to squeeze a
last-minute order in and take advantage of the offers.

Now that I'm back into the swing of mastering Starships after the
long break from them, these latest releases will be followed by quite
a few more in the New Year.

Please check the webstore regularly over the next day or two , as
soon as they are ready they'll be posted on the store!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com
www.shop.groundzerogames.co.uk

PS: as always, please feel free to re-post this news item anywhere
that you think folks might be interested!

Prev: Re: Spam to the GZG list Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW FT STARSHIPS!