Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: BDoT and GRUNTZ books....

Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:44:25 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

UPDATE - MONDAY NOV. 18th: BACK FROM THE SHOW!

We're back from a very successful and enjoyable WARFARE, which means
the 2013 Show Season is now finished for us - so now all the
pre-Christmas stuff starts...! It will take me a few days to sort
things out following the show and to catch up with outstanding
mailorders, then as soon as all that is dealt with I'll be getting
the various NEW RELEASES up on the store and ready to order. As a
heads-up to you all, I'll be announcing the CHRISTMAS OFFERS for this
year at the same time as the new products are uploaded!

Please check the webstore regularly this week for further news.....

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: BDoT and GRUNTZ books....