Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 00:38:32 +0000
Subject: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

>On 13/11/2013 11:25 PM, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  UPDATE - WEDNESDAY NOV. 13th: WARFARE NEW RELEASES!
>>
>>  Just a few days now before WARFARE, and here's a taster of the NEW
>>  items we're going to be launching at the show.
>How about the OUDF large ship Oerjan did the sculpt for a few years
ago?

I had a lot of trouble with the master mould of it, could never get
it to run successfully (no idea why - it's weird, sometimes it's the
"easiest" shapes that give the most problems....) so it never got a
production mould made. Now you've reminded me of it, at some point
when i have time I'll have to dig the old mould out and maybe give it
another go....?

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!