Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: Glues for Soft Plastics

Re: Glues for Soft Plastics

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:13:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Glues for Soft Plastics

Hmm, tricksy. that soft plastic is mostly PVC and you can get glue
specific for pvc (repairing tents and stuff).
However, bonding it to styrene is difficult as these require different
glues to actually melt them.

So, you can either use all purpose glue like 'UHU Power'.
Something like 'UHU Allplast' might also work. It melts stuff, and
according to the pdf it works with polystyrene and hard pvc.

Good luck:-)
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: Glues for Soft Plastics