Prev: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits Next: Re: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits

Re: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits

From: GalacticCmdr <galacticcmdr@g...>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 12:25:14 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits

They look most excellent. Very sharp looking with good detail for the
size
of the figs. I can sort of see a red and white stripe on the shoulder,
but
none of the figs are turned just right to get a clear look.

Chip

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Harold Crossley <h37864@gmail.com>
wrote:

> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I painted up my new squad of US Army in Hardsuits and have the
pictures on
> my blog here:

http://clearhorizonsalvage.blogspot.com/2013/07/gzg-tomorrows-war-figure
s-us-army-in.html

--
*Irreverence is the champion of liberty and its only sure defense. True
irreverence **is disrespect for another mans god.*  Mark Twain

Prev: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits Next: Re: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits