Prev: Sci-fi mini accessories Next: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits

Official from GZG: Armed Forces Day UK

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:58:11 +0100
Subject: Official from GZG: Armed Forces Day UK

GZG press release, Thurs 27th June: Feel free to re-post this
anywhere you think it might be of interest/relevance!

ARMED FORCES DAY, SATURDAY 29th JUNE!

  I know it's rather short notice but this is something I've just
decided to do on the spur of the moment. This Saturday, the 29th
June, is ARMED FORCES DAY here in the UK, with all sorts of events
running all over the country in support of all those who are serving,
or have served, in all branches of the Military. I thought it would
be good to do even a little to help out, so I will be donating 20% of
the ex-VAT value of ALL orders that I receive over this weekend
(Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th, by UK time) to one or more of the
Forces charities that are supported by the Armed Forces Day. I
haven't yet decided exactly which ones, some will most likely go to
Help For Heroes and/or Combat Stress but I'd also like to give part
of it to some of the lesser-known ones on the list - you can find
full details of all the supporting charities here:
http://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/supporters/supporting_charities.aspx

So, if you've been thinking about placing an order with us, do it
this weekend and you'll know that part of the value will go to VERY
good causes supporting UK forces personnel and their families!

www.gzg.com

Many thanks for reading!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Sci-fi mini accessories Next: GZG TW - US Army in Hardsuits