Prev: Re: (SFSFW) Commercial: Gruntz GZG Salute. Next: Fleet Book Babylon 5

Official: GZG Update - Sheffield Triples!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:19:29 +0100
Subject: Official: GZG Update - Sheffield Triples!

A quick news update from GZG....

Still very busy getting stock made ready for SHEFFIELD TRIPLES this
weekend - apologies to anyone who has placed an order recently but
hasn't yet had an email confirming dispatch - I'm afraid that there
are quite a few here that I haven't managed to get done yet, please
rest assured that they will all go out as soon as possible after I'm
back from the show.

For those of you coming to the show, I hope to have reasonable stock
levels of all our most popular ranges. One bit of VERY good news is
that a further supply of Robin Fitton's excellent GRUNTZ rulebooks
have arrived just in time for the show, and as at SALUTE (where we
sold out of copies by mid-afternoon) we will be giving a FREE copy of
the BARRACKS army builder software on CD with every copy of the book
sold. So, if you want a hardcopy of the rules plus the free CD, come
along to the show over the weekend if you can - we will be the only
trader at the show selling copies!

We will also have some of the beautiful PVC SPACE MATS that we were
selling at Salute, made by the Mechworld team in Germany - we have a
limited number of these left, in two sizes - a big one at 1800 x
1200mm (6 x 4 feet approx) and a smaller 1200 x 800mm version for use
on a typical dining table.

Hope to see plenty of you there on Saturday or Sunday at the ENGLISH
INSTITUTE OF SPORT.

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: (SFSFW) Commercial: Gruntz GZG Salute. Next: Fleet Book Babylon 5