Prev: RE: Naval FT Variant Next: Re: Naval FT Variant

Re: Naval FT Variant

From: Binhan Lin <binhan.lin@g...>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:09:08 -0600
Subject: Re: Naval FT Variant

I did the original Flank Speed conversions, but I no longer have a copy
and
only a faint memory of the conversions stats. For weapons there was
something about large caliber (12" or up) and a combination of number in
turret to generate the A-bats (class 1's), 8" to 11.9" were B-bat's
(class
2's) and less than 8" for the C-bat's (class 3). Also if the 5" were DP,
then they could also be used for anti-fighter.	Torpedoes are torpedoes.
Belt armor translated into armor and top speed into top speed.

Pretty much you'd have to build it from scratch now.

-Binhan