Prev: More Thrust? Next: Re: More Thrust?

Re: More Thrust?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:27:55 +0000
Subject: Re: More Thrust?

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>Jon,
>
>Whilst truly disappointed to see continued difficulties on the home
>site, did notice that your downloads in the store lacks More Thrust.
>Oversight, or intentional?

Purely an oversight, we'll get it put back up!

>As for the difficulties themselves, I'll assume the actions of
>miscreants; our store's page appears to have been so invaded.
>Hanging's too good...!

Nothing like that, actually - just techie troubles (some kind of
incompatibility between server upgrades and very old site software).
Will be sorted in due course combined with a hosting change.

Jon (GZG)

>Doug

Sent you an offlist reply to this too, Doug!

Prev: More Thrust? Next: Re: More Thrust?