Prev: Re: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits Next: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap

Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:23:33 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap

On 25/02/2013 5:13 PM, Indy wrote:
> I had one at the end of my AAR. Jerry H has the quote board itself and
will
> get them transcribed as his free time permits him (he's going to have
more
> of it this week than I, but that's really not saying very much)

Well, that took longer than a week. :/	My apologies folks; real life is
being something of annoying little brat at the moment.

Anyway, the first part of the AARs are up.

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc16/AAR/index.shtml

I've got a photo album to post, and Mark Kinsey has passed along 8 years
(!)
of photos that also need to be posted.	I'll let people know when those
are
up.  (Maybe this weekend...????)

Shout out to everybody at the Con this year; I tried a whole bunch of
new
stuff (all rules I've never played before in my life), and it was a lot
of
fun.

Thanks!
JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI **

Prev: Re: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits Next: Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap