Prev: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits Next: Re: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits

Re: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:25:46 +0000
Subject: Re: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits

>I read somewhere that there are more bits for the v15-mec01a etc
>mechs, and that these might be produced if the current ones are
>successfull and we pester Jon enough:-)
>
>Any hints of what might be available, or even pictures?
>
>Frits
>--
>Frits Kuijlman 				     frits@kuijlman.net
>Delft, The Netherlands

It's correct that there are loads of extra parts that I haven't cast
yet; MMG, the guy who built the masters, has made a HUGE amount of
different weapon mounts, "handheld" weapons, rocket pod variants,
masses of stuff. The reason I haven't put them into production yet is
that I just don't know how much demand there will be for that many
variants, and which ones are worth actually putting into moulds in
the hope they will sell.
There are also several other actual mecha designs, including one with
a mecha torso on either a tracked or a wheeled chassis (very
Gundam-style), and all these also have myriad different weapon
options.....

I will be releasing a number of all-new mecha-type items at SALUTE
next month; more news on them nearer the show, but as to the extra
parts for the existing models I need to know what the demand is
likely to be - how many folks out there would actually buy more
options for the MEC01 chassis?

Jon (GZG)

Prev: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits Next: Re: pictures of not yet produced mecha bits