Prev: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up Next: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up

Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 20:02:21 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>Hi Jon,
>
>Thanks...it's a great model and I enjoyed converting it
>
>If you made a set of the small grav plates with instead of a post a 45'
>female post coupler that could be used with the fan van without
altering
>the rest of the kit.
>
>Take care
>Harold

Now THAT is a great idea.... if I did so, should the grav plates be a
LITTLE bit larger (a new "medium" size, between our small and large
types), or do folks think the small ones suit the vehicle OK? I think
your conversions look great, Harold, but I'm tempted to go just a bit
bigger on the gravs....

Jon (GZG)

>Clearhorizonsalvage.blogspot.com
>On Dec 30, 2012 8:25 AM, "Ground Zero Games" <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>
>>  >textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>>  >
>>  >Hi All!
>>  >
>>  >I put together a step-by-step build-up and conversion of the GZG
Fan Van