Prev: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:13:07 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

On 18/12/2012 14:38, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Well Indy, whatever we'd decided there would have been some folks that

> didn't like the idea we chose..... Feel free to use them as whatever
> you like, and I'll look forward to seeing yours in UNSC colours! ;-) I

> had always had the idea in the back of my mind that the ships were
> non-human, though I genuinely had no plans as to whose they might be
> when I started to build them. The visual connection that started the
> idea of linking them to the Crusties was the rather "prawn-like" shape

> of the central hull, the way it narrows to the nose - I guess you
> either see it or you don't, but once I had spotted it I couldn't then
> "un-see" it. I think they'll look really nice painted up in a
> white/grey/black/orange scheme....
White/grey/black/orange... That sounds more like a big cat than a Crusty

(to me, anyway). With that sort of paint scheme, I'd be expecting Aslan
or their relatives, or even a lone DN named the /Hobbes/ with an
accompanying small, speedy scout painted bright red and named the
/Calvin/ <eg>. Still,, I like the new ships and will definitely be
getting some in the New Year. I'll miss the Christmas deal, but I can
cope. Regardless, kudos to Jon for coming out with the new ships -- yet
another example of his determination to promote economic recovery
through gaming.

Phil

Prev: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!