Prev: GZG East Coast Convention - Preregistration opens on December 1st Next: Re: Official - GZG Christmas Specials now on!

Re: GZG East Coast Convention XVI - Call for Events

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:22:53 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Convention XVI - Call for Events

Hi Jon,

Yeah, yeah, I'm late as usual.	Sue me. :)   But don't.  I figure that
this
game will be OK at the space ships table as it occurs in a space ship.
:)

 Proposed Title: To Boldly Go...

Game System: Classic Boardgame Rules  minor changes to accomodate
miniatures

Brief Scenario Description:

The crew of the Federation Starship, UFP Gumption grabbed up some
unusual,
shiny rocks while on Beta Gamma Theta Epsilon 3 (also known as Bob) for
analysis. They never expected that the rocks were actually eggs, and
that
they'd have to fight for their very lives!

Time Slot Preference: Saturday Evening

Proposed Number of Players: 2  5

Difficulty: Easy. Beginners welcome.

Host: John Lerchey

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 8:35 PM, Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Call for Events
>
> ECC XVI is soliciting events for the February 2013 convention.
Miniature
> starships, grav tanks, powered armor troopers, ravenous aliens,
zombies,
> and diabolical sheep will do battle.
>
> In previous years, all sanctioned events have used the a GZG rules set
> or variants. As we did in 2012, we are opening events to other rules
> systems for science fiction miniatures. Rules permitted include,
> but are not limited to, Ambush Alley, Tomorrow's War, Force on Force,
> Gruntz, Starmada, Future War Commander, Strike Legion, etc.
>
> When: February 22 - 24, 2013
> Where: Owego Treadway, Owego, New York
>
> Convention URL:http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/
> Store website:http://www.printfection.com/gzgecc/
> Signups URL:http://tinyurl.com/ECC-schedule
>
> If you are interested in attending and preparing an event, we would
like
> to hear from you in order to layout a preliminary schedule of events.
We

--
John Lerchey
Thinker of thinks,