Prev: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:03:37 -0400
Subject: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

very odd indeed.  I just got a google docs request to give your
account access, but it was all in Japanese characters.	I approved it,
but have no idea of why it was in Japanese.  Give the download a shot
again.	The zip file looks normal from my account.

I'm gonna guess that the Japanese thing is on your side. :)

--
John Lerchey
Thinker of thinks,

Prev: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV