Prev: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:22:27 -0400
Subject: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

Hi Doug,

I didn't really envision this one as a document that would need to be
4 paged for printing purposes, as I only created it for my own games
and for the ECC.  Never the less, doing a real layout with nice
borders and such might not be a bad idea.  I'll see if I can get that
done in the next few weeks.  It'll be good too in that I might put it
on my business web site as a free download some day.

I play 'scape with my son semi-often.  He loves the marro.  In fact,
last week he told me to work up points for my dwarves (I've been using
the Mantic plastic dwarves as I like the minis) for a "rescue some
hostages from the orcs" game.  I did.  My merry band entered the Orc
encampment, killed some guards, advanced in further and noticed odd
activity in some swampy spaces. Yeah, he put a Marro hive in the swamp
and my dwarves had to fight to the death with Marro!  In the end, two
dwaf heroes survived, both wounded. :)

I also converted a spare Marro warrior into a sniper, and a drone into
a blind standard bearer with an eye on the top of the standard pole.
I'll take pics of those soon and will get them onto a web page.

And if you want, I'd be happy to send you the Marro file for not-space
hulk that I wrote up.  I think the only units missing are the giant
with the marro riding on it, the hero on the marro steed, the cavalry
unit, and the giant snake.  I need to reformat the data to match the
card style, but will be happy to do so if you want them. :)

John Lerchey
Thinker of thinks,
Doer of little,
Dreamer of dreams.
Or maybe I'm just lazy.

Prev: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV