Prev: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:12:44 +0000
Subject: RE: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lerchey [mailto:lerchey@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:00 AM
To: gzg@firedrake.org

> Winzip failed to decompress?

> Would you like for me to mail you the files individually?  I think
that separately they should be small enough to send.

No need, I suspect you	are correct that I've a problem with the new
version.

> I also found that I included the wrong Fire Markers file, so I'm
updating that and will replace the file on the google docs site.

> One other thing - the new zip file will be in a legacy format - I
recently upgraded winzip and that may have caused the problem.

Serve me right if it's a case of me not getting the latest and greatest
version; I can be such a luddite, of the lazy variety.

> I'd like to get these to you, so let me know.

A prince amongst men, but we already knew that.

> Thanks,

		      > John

No, thank  you.

Doug

Prev: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV Next: Re: D8 Galactic Derelict rules from ECC XV