Prev: Crusty Battlereport + Photos Next: Re: Crusty Battlereport + Photos

Re: Crusty Battlereport + Photos

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:52:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Crusty Battlereport + Photos

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>A nice GZG Crusty force in action with some GZG walker tanks.	Makes
>for a good read.
>
>http://gruntz15.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=disc&threa
d=556&page=1

>Robin

Thanks Robin - nice report! Glad things are going so well with the
rules.	:-)

Just realised I never got back to you about your figures query - did
you find a sculptor, or are you still looking? The chap I use is
pretty busy, but I do have the name and contact for the guy who did
Critical Mass's humans - he was looking for work a while back, and
may still be?

Is the plan to have these contract-cast up and then sell them yourself?

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Crusty Battlereport + Photos Next: Re: Crusty Battlereport + Photos