Prev: GZG news: POST-SALUTE UPDATE! Next: Miniatures painting and terrain manufacture

Video of GZG items at Salute.

From: bilgepipe@m...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:49:59 +0100
Subject: Video of GZG items at Salute.

Hi All,

I failed to pop this around initially. Please note that the first 80% of
the video is 15mm gaming. The last section has the new GZG release and I
think you might even hear Jon talking.	Skip to the end if you don't
want to hear me droning for 5mins.

video link here:
http://www.gruntz.biz/2012/04/salute-2012-15mm-video-overview.html

<jon@gzg.com> ]