Prev: Re: Full Thrust, German style Next: Re: PDS and fighters

Re: Full Thrust, German style

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:16:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Full Thrust, German style

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>Is that a sexed-up version of our beloved FT? Coz it's VERY
>colorful, and visual appeal is a great deal of getting people to
>stop and get envolved....

Yes, created by the Mechworld group with my full support, it's
basically FT LIGHT given the full graphic treatment - available as a
free download from our website, in English and German versions, top
two links on this page here:

http://www.groundzerogames.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=c
ategory&sectionid=9&id=29&Itemid=50

I'm sure I told the list about it when it was created several years
back?

Jon (GZG)

>Also, large model of a Firefly-class transport = win.
>
>Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
>"What is this? The militant wing of the Cirque du
Soleil?"scarygoround.com