Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XV - Preregistration

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:57:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Tomb, my Canadian was more than up to par for translation. I could
easily
read and understand Jim's response.  :-)

But given that I'm running two games again this year (really, I've got
cut back) and doing the painting contest organizing, odds are my getting
in
on a game with JP are slim. Luckily for JP.  :-D   I've got a ton of
dice
to throw 1s at him.

Mk