Prev: Re: [GZG Fiction] Moving South Next: More future history questions

Re: GZG web store

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:39:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG web store

--- On Thu, 1/5/12, Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:
> From: Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
> Subject: Re: GZG web store
> To: gzg@firedrake.org
> Date: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 10:54 PM
> On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 09:34:46PM
> -0600, Doug Evans wrote:
> >
> >I KNEW I'd draw him out! Trigger the ambush!

Missed! ^_^  At least, thus far... and that might be kinda unfortunate,
it'd be nice to get a game in sometime. (Thinks semi-wistful thoughts
about times before marriage and daughter... man it has been a while
since I've posted on here, hasn't it?)

> (sinister trans-Atlantic rumbling sound)

You, ah... really should eat more regularly?  Your stomach rumblings
seem to be getting louder.

Aaron

Prev: Re: [GZG Fiction] Moving South Next: More future history questions