Prev: Re: And so the ESU starts to rise :) Next: Re: And so the ESU starts to rise :)

Re: And so the ESU starts to rise :)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:02:38 +0000
Subject: Re: And so the ESU starts to rise :)

Peter Thoenen wrote on 11/21/2011 11:03:02 AM:
 >> Just caught this off a economic blog I follow:

 >> "On 18 November 2011, the presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan and
Russia signed an agreement, setting a target of establishing the
Eurasian Union by 2015. The agreement included the roadmap for the
future integration and established the Eurasian Commission and the
Eurasian Economic Space, which both will start work on 1 January 2012."
<<

On 21/11/2011 18:20, Doug Evans wrote:
 > And I mis-read 'Eurasian Economic Space' as a precursor for the S in

What intrigues me is the use of the word "Space" in this context. Either

there's nuance about that word in Russian that isn't obvious to
Westerners, or the three presidents are showing unusual mathematical
knowledge for politicians... or they're thinking a long way ahead.
Didn't the ESU /start /as the "Eurasian Union" in the GZGverse? Hmmm...

Phil

Prev: Re: And so the ESU starts to rise :) Next: Re: And so the ESU starts to rise :)