Prev: New Israeli Arid Expeditionary force Next: Re: From GZG: WARFARE, FT Japanese and Christmas Offers!

From GZG: WARFARE, FT Japanese and Christmas Offers!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:44:36 +0000
Subject: From GZG: WARFARE, FT Japanese and Christmas Offers!

Hello all,

1) We will be at WARFARE as usual in just over a week, on the
19th/20th November. Same venue as always, the Rivermead Leisure
Centre in Reading. As with all shows now for us, we will NOT be able
to process card payments there, so please bring plenty of good
old-fashioned CASH with you.
At last, we have something for the Vacc-Heads among you: the BIG news
for us is the RE-LAUNCH OF THE FT JAPANESE FLEET at Warfare - more
details on this below. As a special offer, at this show ONLY, the new
ship castings will be available at the OLD PRICES (the same as they
cost before they were withdrawn a couple of years back) - this will
be a one-time-only offer, straight after the show they will go up on
the webstore at the same new prices as the rest of the FT range. So,
if you can make it to Warfare, you can get some before they go online
AND at a significant saving!
For the Ground-Pounders, I hope that we MAY have a couple of new 15mm
releases at Warfare too - but this will be right down to the wire as
I'm still waiting on some new sculpts to arrive.... if the Gods of
Mouldmaking are willing, I might just get some of them done ready for
the show, so watch this space....

2) JAPANESE STAR FLEET for FULL THRUST re-released at last! After a
long hiatus, I've finally got the new set of moulds made so that the
Japanese FT fleet can go back into production. We will have a stock
of these with us at Warfare, and as soon as possible after we are
back from the show they will go up on the online store for
mailorders. Please note that these are NOT redesigns - they are the
same miniatures as before, but cast from a new set of moulds; I know
from the emails I've been getting that a lot of you have been waiting
for these to become available again - well, the wait is almost over,
you should be able to mailorder them through our store sometime in
week commencing the 21st November.

Of course, all those of you out there who have been eagerly awaiting
the re-release of the UNSC fleet will be wondering when that will
happen - the answer is as quickly as possible, now the Japanese have
been done I hope to get the UNSC back into production over the next
couple of months, so watch out for another announcement soon!

3) 2011 CHRISTMAS OFFERS: we're running our very popular Christmas
Specials again this year - and for once, we're giving you all some
advance notice of it! The offers will take the same form as the very
successful ones of the last few years - every qualifying order placed
during the pre-Christmas offer period will get a GOODIE BAG of extra
FREE STUFF added to the order, PLUS a discount voucher code that can
be used in the New Year. I'll post full details next week, but at
this stage I just wanted to give you all a quick heads-up that the
offers will start on Monday the 21st November, when we are back from
Warfare. Hopefully this advance warning will avoid the usual crop of
"oh cr*p, I just placed a big order and then the offers started the
day after" messages.....  ;-)
More details soon!

My guess is that a lot of you will want to wait for the Christmas
Offers before placing your orders now, which is fine - it'll give me
a bit of breathing space next week to finish off the stock for the
show! Obviously you can still place orders in the coming week if you
want to, and I'll do my best to dispatch them in a timely fashion,
but as always in the run-up to a major show there may be some
unavoidable delays.

All the best,

Jon (GZG) Thurs. 10th November.

Prev: New Israeli Arid Expeditionary force Next: Re: From GZG: WARFARE, FT Japanese and Christmas Offers!