Prev: Re: Homework Project : First Steps Next: Blacker than Black

ISO a few ships for ECC

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:28:00 -0400
Subject: ISO a few ships for ECC

Hi folks,

I know some of you fine folk that attended ECC in years past have some
Stargate starships. I am planning to run a Stargate retheming of FT I am
working out called Stargate: Armada.

I have a fair number of Tauri, Travellers, and the Asgard, but due to
problems with my source (or at least the mail), I am not getting timely
delivery of additional ships to join the Ori and Goa'uld fleets. I may
be
able to remedy this, but I may not. I would like to have some more of
those
sorts of vessels.

I could stand to borrow a few Ha'taks, an Ares or two, and a Prometheus
if
this is feasible from someone who is attending the Con and would not be
needing said ships Sunday morning.

Mail me off list if you can help accomodate this war materiel
requisition.
:)

Thomas Barclay

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: Homework Project : First Steps Next: Blacker than Black