Prev: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....? Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:06:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Which the idle speculations on your dark machinations do as well... ;->=

There have been some of exactly what you requested, and we WILL NOT be
be
deterred in wandering all over the place.

By the way, I didn't read that into it; we all know you're too busy with
casting and schlepping to actually work at new background.

The_Beast

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote on 10/20/2011 12:49:33 PM:

***snippage***

> Just a follow-up note to all: Please DO NOT read anything more into
> this than its face value - I simply asked the question as an
> interesting discussion point for the list, following a conversation
> with someone at SELWG this weekend. It's not something that will take
> up time and effort, I just thought it might provoke some interesting
> list traffic.....
>
> Jon (GZG)

***snippage***