Prev: Re: Eugenics Wars Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:49:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

>Amen on the needed work, but I'd have to disagree about the importance
of
>the fluff. It tends to be the major driver in anything new on the
market,
>including new versions.
>
>The_Beast

Just a follow-up note to all: Please DO NOT read anything more into
this than its face value - I simply asked the question as an
interesting discussion point for the list, following a conversation
with someone at SELWG this weekend. It's not something that will take
up time and effort, I just thought it might provoke some interesting
list traffic.....

Jon (GZG)