Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:05:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures!

We don't pull out the laser until there's a disagreement as to whether
the
edge of an asteroid blocks line of sight or not, and it just to make
sure
that its fair.	Especially for the given scenario, the UN
superdreadnaught
was trying to use the asteroid for cover while its systems came back
online.

Oh yeah, forgot the link to the new pictures before:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/catgunner/sets/72157612325317500/with/62379
90566/