Prev: Not Firefly, Not 5th Element, Not Chronicles of Riddick Next: Re: Not Firefly, Not 5th Element, Not Chronicles of Riddick

RE: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake?

From: "Patrick Connaughton" <ptconn@e...>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 01:10:19 -0500
Subject: RE: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from FireDrake?

Thanks, I've been listening to both.

Thank you,
Patrick Connaughton

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom B [mailto:kaladorn@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:59 PM
To: gzg@firedrake.org
Subject: Re: did anyone else notice that this traffic has all been from
FireDrake?

Mike,

I just posted to firedrake, which is probably why. Ultimately, I've been
getting traffic on and off from both lists. There had been some
discussion
about firedrake becoming 'the' list and I wasn't quite sure how that had
shaken out.

I'm not sure what people are generally doing - I'm listening to both,
but
maybe some folks aren't.

Tom
--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*