Prev: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak ships for sale on ebay.

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 04:13:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak ships for sale on ebay.

In a message dated 8/4/2011 7:35:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bri@rlyehable.org writes:

This is  the last of my Full Thrust miniatures.
Ebay:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280718598943

I  have been a part of the game community for 15+ years. I want to thank

all  the great people who made it such an enjoyable experience.

-Brian	Bell

Today is my birthday, someone can buy them for me for my  birthday...
:-)

Vinnie

Prev: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling