Prev: Re: The other list is back up...... Next: Re: The other list is back up......

Re: The other list is back up......

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 04:35:02 -0700
Subject: Re: The other list is back up......

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 01:25, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 04:16:09PM -0700, Evyn MacDude wrote:
> >Oh and a request could we get the [GZG] header on the subject line?
>
> No, because I find it very ugly, particularly if you're reading on a
> mobile device that only displays the first few words of the subject.
> However, every list message has distinctive headers: I recommend
> filtering on

I had not thought of that. Yes, that is annoying, I am spoiled I
generally
use either my desktop or my iPad for mail, but when I have to resort to
the
phone for it they just get in the way..
--
Evyn

Prev: Re: The other list is back up...... Next: Re: The other list is back up......