Prev: Re: Of digests and the Eye of Mordor (FB) Next: Re: Of digests and the Eye of Mordor (FB)

Re: Of digests and the Eye of Mordor (FB)

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:41:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Of digests and the Eye of Mordor (FB)

> Of ALL the options open to us on the web, I am the biggest fan of the
email
> list. That would be my first and foremost choice.

This is where I stand.

> > I can deal with it when I
> > want and only Google is stealing all of my secrets (hmmm.... that's
not
> so
> > good either.... but they do no evil right? Just like doctors!).

The differences between Google and other companies are

A.) Google isn't so capricious with the data they acquire and

B.) Unlike Facebook et al, Google is open and obvious about what they're
doing.

> > On the other hand, I would welcome some new players and revived
interest.

> > And some feedback from Jon at some point as to his plans for rules
> > development going forward. At some point, I was promised some....

Fresh mea-er, players and feedback would be nice, yes.

--
You itch! Of COURSE you itch! We ALL itch! Now, shut up and get some
sleep.

Prev: Re: Of digests and the Eye of Mordor (FB) Next: Re: Of digests and the Eye of Mordor (FB)