Prev: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members Next: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

From: Bryan <brakeb@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:59:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

I have notifications on my facebook page that get sent to my gmail
folder.  It allows me to see conversations going on with posts I've
made.  If we had the Facebook page forward update notifications to the
mailing list, people who want to join in on the fb conversations can,
and those that don't could be conversant on the mailing list.  I don't
have a preference... I check e-mail and facebook about as often...  I
am subscribed to several mailing lists as well: misc@openbsd.org,
Cygwin, GURPS, FUDGE, Mythic, OpenSSL, and OpenSSH to name a few...