Prev: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members Next: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:39:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

>From what I've seen, FB is hardly the 'wave of the future!" for gaming.

Just about every gaming group I've seen- from Stargrunt to Warhammer
Ancient
Battles and WFRP and several others- have all been about as active as a
sloth on barbiturates.

As far as Stargrunt goes, this list is the most active discussion I've
found.

format<https://www.facebook.com/groups>,

--
You itch! Of COURSE you itch! We ALL itch! Now, shut up and get some
sleep.

Prev: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members Next: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members