Prev: RE: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:21:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

I'd need to update my instructions on stargrunt.ca, but I'm willing to
see
that happen.

T.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 05:33, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:16:22AM +0100, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >Thanks for doing this, Roger - what does everyone here think, is it
> >time to let the "old" list quietly expire and to make this one the
> >new "main" list? Roger, would you still be happy with doing that?
>
> Absolutely.

Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*
*--
Willa Cather (1873 - 1947)Solitudinem fecerunt, pacem appelunt
-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (from the book Agricola, attributed to a
speech
from Calgacus)

Prev: RE: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office