Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:47:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

>I didn't even know there was more than one list...  dang it...

There isn't really, Brian - because the Berkeley-hosted "main" list
has been so unstable for a long while now, Roger BW has very kindly
been using his Firedrake server to host a back-up for the list, which
gets used when the main server is playing silly b*ggers again.

What we're talking about is just shifting all the list traffic to
Firedrake, and letting the Berkeley list expire in a semi-dignified
manner. To all intents and purposes it will be the same list, with
the same folks (provided they want to move with it) and the same
content - it will just WORK, hopefully!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)