Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office

Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:03:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Future of GZG list, possible new members

> >Now, I'd
> >like to put a subscribing link up on the new webstore - still making
> >clear that the list is a separate fan community and not "run" by (or
> >for) me and GZG - but of course if I do this, I think there may be
> >quite a large influx of new subscribers...... do those of you already
> >here actually want that, or are you happy with the current fairly
> >small group of active members with just the occasional one added now
> >and then via word-of-mouth?
>
> I have no objection on the technical side; the appropriate link would
be
> mailto:gzg-request@firedrake.org?subject=subscribe or
> mailto:gzg-d-request@firedrake.org?subject=subscribe . Socially, I
think
> it's been a bit too quiet around here lately and I'd be happy to see
> some new blood.

Exactly what Roger said.  :-)	There is a Facebook group for Full
Thrust,
but it has less than 60 members, and is not very active. It could be
another
venue for bringing folks into the GZG realm. Or for folks to more easily
contact one another. <shrug>

Mk

Prev: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office Next: Re: Albert W Cho is out of the office