Prev: Re: [GZG] Peter Shulman's War Next: [GZG] Looking for GZG-related links (and updates to same)

[GZG] From GZG: Cranking up the Wormhole again!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:41:18 +0100
Subject: [GZG] From GZG: Cranking up the Wormhole again!

Hi all,

Great news - we're now fully back up-to-date with order dispatches
AND back to our old quick turnround on most orders! Provided stock is
on hand, most orders will now be packed and shipped within one
working day of receipt; a few complex ones may take a little longer,
especially if something has to be cast up for them, but provided we
don't get TOO overwhelmed with volume again I should be able to keep
up!

Games Expo last weekend was excellent - a really fun show, if you
didn't go then you should seriously consider it for next year. It's
nice to see a slightly different crowd there, though there were
plenty of our regulars as well. The charity Doctor Who Lookalikes
were wandering around as usual, including an Amy Pond in a veeeery
short "police uniform" on the Sunday....   ;-)

More news soon - hope you're all finding the new store is working
well and is easy to use, keep the orders flowing in and I'll keep
shipping them out as quickly as possible!

All the best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Peter Shulman's War Next: [GZG] Looking for GZG-related links (and updates to same)