Prev: Re: [GZG] Sorry... Next: [GZG] iCal event canceled: Testing

Re: [GZG] Sorry...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 06:47:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Sorry...

VinsFullThrust wrote on 05/19/2011 08:15:34 PM:

> Recently, I was hacked, but I have changed all account setting, I
> apologize for the mass spamming that was going on through my
> account... I will be a good boy from now on, I promise..  lol

 No problem; as always, the beatings will continue until morale
improves...

> On the lighter side, Lisa, my wife, had a baby...
> Bryin Lee Johnston
> 6.3lbs
> 19 inches
> Saturday May 15, 2011  6:29 PM Easternn standard time

Ah, heck, babies bring out the grandfather in me. No beatings, save for
an
occasional tongue lashing. Forever.

Wow, as I remember, damn near my daughter's measurements...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Sorry... Next: [GZG] iCal event canceled: Testing