Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2

Re: [GZG] 2

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:09:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2

Independent Bank - Fraud Department
From: Allan Goodall

Dear sir or madam.

Yesterday I received an email from a business purporting to be a
purveyor of
metal miniatures. The company's name is ArmorGroup International, which
assumed was a legitimate miniature gaming establishment in Britain. In
my
excitement, I sent them an order for 1 of "Item #1800 - 15mm Dropship
Based
Marine Force, free shipping" and paid for it with my debit card.

I received an invoice from them in French soon after the order. From
what I
could read, based on my high school French, the company operated out of
Burkina Faso, Africa. I was somewhat worried, but I found that they had
100% rating on eBay and decided to take a chance.

There was apparently some misunderstanding with my order, for this
morning I
discovered that I am now overdrawn on my account by $150 million.

Furthermore, if you watched the news this morning, you will see that a
contingent of 1,800 mercenary troops with amphibious tanks and APCs
parachuted into the African nation of Burkina Faso.

Based on the phone calls I have been receiving this morning, I have
apparently been declared "President for Life", and I have been asked for
"further orders". What's more, I had to buy a new cell phone as my
regular
phone has been completely locked up with calls from the media, the
United
Nations, and the U.S. State Department.

As it appears that I will not be receiving what I ordered, I would
appreciate it if you could please reverse this transaction, along with
any
overdraft penalties incurred.

The contact information for this company lists a "Col. (ret) A. Hammer"
with
no fixed address, but with a mobile phone number. Please find the
contact
information, and copy of the invoice, attached.

You can contact me at my new number, 318-555-7734, if you require
further
information. Note that I may be hard to get hold of, as I may soon have
relocate.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com