Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2

Re: [GZG] 2

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:23:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 2

mister gzg-1.

I am an important ambassador from the Pan African Union, currently held
captive on L'Dopa IV in Fedrerat Europa space. My government of course
has
the funds to pay my ransom, but the funds are tied up in a Nigerian bank
currently in possession by Ugandan revolutionaries. As such I am unable
process a withdrawal from this account, as the rebels would easily track
me.

Therefore, my government is unable to help as I cannot make the payment
in
my name. However, if you could provide me with your name, account number
and
routing number, I can authorize transfer of C5,000,000 Confederate
Credits
to your account and use this information to process payment of my
ransom. I
would also need you to authorize payment of C5,000 to my constituents to
process the ransom payment.

Now, here is why you should help me. My ransom is a mere C3,000,000 in
Confederate scrip. If you allow me to make this payment via your
account,
the remaining C2,000,000 will be left to you as payment for helping me
and
our government.

Please reply as soon as possible, as time is short.

Yours thankfully,

CLEMENT OKON

NOTE: PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (REV/S/08/2144) IN ALL YOUR

Prev: Re: [GZG] 2 Next: Re: [GZG] 2