Prev: [GZG] Situation update from GZG.... Next: [GZG] 15mm SCI-FI Video Blog

[GZG] GZG online store to return online soon

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:46:17 -0400
Subject: [GZG] GZG online store to return online soon

been
thwarted. So he asked if I could put the word out, that the online store
is
nearing completion (and from the Facebook page, Paul posted hopefully by
the
end of the week). Also from the website (http://www.gzg.com/)

*We are now almost at the point of being able to go LIVE with the new
store,
at long last! Just a few more bits and pieces to sort out, some testing
make sure the processing systems are all working OK, then we should be
able
to switch it on. Bear with us for just a few more days, I'll update this
as
soon as I can......*

*Just to avoid confusion, I will explain that the main website part (the
bit
you're reading now) will stay the same - but when you click on the
"ONLINE
STORE" link in the main menu on the left of this page, you will be taken
the NEW store rather than the old one.*

*More news very soon!*

*Jon, 10.5.11.*

So, anyway, this is just fyi.

Assuming this even makes it to the listserv.

Mk

Prev: [GZG] Situation update from GZG.... Next: [GZG] 15mm SCI-FI Video Blog