Prev: Re: [GZG] Spam Hack Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] A few house rule questions.

[GZG] [SG2] A few house rule questions.

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:56:27 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [SG2] A few house rule questions.

was curious about regarding SGII...

1.) Regarding the revised quick-and-dirty fire resolution from Hyperbear
(Armor D4=AV2; D6=AV3; D8=AV4; D10=AV5; D12=AV6), what would be the best
way
to apply this system to vehicles?

2.) I know that the Electronic Warfare rules are incomplete, but what
would
be a good way to patch the holes?

3.) Since SG doesn't have an M2/L2 equivalent and the RFAC/1 isn't much
more
effective (as written) than an advanced assault rifle,
I'm thinking to increase the damage of this weapon to 1D10 x1.5
Does this sound like a good idea?

Are there any other house rules people use?

--
You itch! Of COURSE you itch! We ALL itch! Now, shut up and get some
sleep.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Spam Hack Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] A few house rule questions.