Prev: Re: [GZG] (no subject) Next: Re: [GZG] (no subject)

Re: [GZG] (no subject)

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:05:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] (no subject)

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Doug Evans
<devans@nebraska.edu<mailto:devans@nebraska.edu>> wrote:
Too late for me!

You'd think I'd know better, but it's so long since we've seen a post
from
Sean!

Tsk. I saw it, and all my warning flags and alarms started
flying/flashing, so I deleted it. Esp upon looking at the URL. And the
"To:" column. Too suspicious. At least to me.  :-D

Mk

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get

Speaking of conspiracy theories, anyone think Jon has dug himself out of
all of his March Madness backlog?  :-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] (no subject) Next: Re: [GZG] (no subject)