Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC After Action Next: Re: [GZG] Space, Excel, and the reoccuring project

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC After Action

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:12:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC After Action

it sense she used that first night..

Lt Johnston

In a message dated 3/21/2011 8:12:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lerchey@gmail.com writes:

Hi  Folks,

I know this is kind of late, but Yerin is looking for her  camera, and
the last place she definitely remembers having it was at the  ECC.

If's a blue canon powershot S3 IS.

If you have it, or maybe  turned it in a the hotel, please let me know.
I'm going to send email to  the hotel  next.

Thanks,

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC After Action Next: Re: [GZG] Space, Excel, and the reoccuring project